To make 2015 and 2016 your most successful years ever, you need exciting goals.
The following article is excerpted from “How to Set Exciting Goals You Can Reach,” a free e-booklet you can download at http://www.tipsforsuccess.org/goals-link.htm.
“Without goals, hopes, ambitions or dreams, the attainment of pleasure is nearly impossible.” — L. Ron Hubbard
Fifteen Signs You Need to Set Some Goals
- You want to accomplish something great, but you don’t know what to do.
- Even though you are busy, you accomplish little.
- Little problems seem like big problems.
- You hate your work or other parts of your life.
- Nothing interests or excites you; you have little passion for what you are doing.
- Staying focused or concentrating is difficult.
- You are waiting for someone else to give you opportunities or make you successful.
- Even if you seem more successful than others, you are still unhappy.
- You spread out a little work to fill your whole day.
- Your life seems to be going downhill.
- Your days are filled with meaningless motion.
- Negative feelings are controlling your life: apathy, depression, fear, grief, pain, hopelessness, anxiety, anger, jealousy, revenge and so on.
- You wonder what will happen to you in the future.
- You know your potential is unlimited, yet you do not change.
- Life does not contain much happiness or pleasure.
Even if you realize you need to set goals, you might use one or more of the following excuses.